Cookies are small files that websites store in the visiting user web browser and are required to contribute to many advantages in providing interactive services.
The following information about the possible types of cookies help to better understand the functions they allow:
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that remain in the cookies space on your computer until you leave the website that employs them, so that none is recorded in the user's disk. The information collected through these cookies are used to enable the operational discretional management of the individual users that are accessing the web simultaneously.
- Persistent cookies are the ones that remain stored in the cookies space on the computer after leaving the site, and that will be accessed by that website the next time the page is visited to recover the information in order to facilitate the navigation (go directly to the service without making the login process) or the provision of a commercial service (offering those products or services related to previous visits).
Cookies exchanged when navigating a web page can be:
- First-party cookies are cookies generated by the website you are visiting itself.
- Third-party cookies are cookies that are received when browsing this website, but have been generated by a third service that is hosted in it. An example might be, the cookie used by an ad or banner ad that is in the website we visit. Another cookie may be used by a visitor counter hired by the website we visit.
Cookies can be used to:
- Technical purposes: This cookies are necessary for the operation of the website. They are also called strictly necessary. They make it possible to control traffic from the server to multiple users simultaneously, the identification and accessing the system as user, etc...
- Customization: They make it possible for each user to configure aspects such as the language in which he or she wants to view the website, display formats, etc..
- Analysis and performance: Used to measure the number of visits and navigation criteria at different areas of the site.
- Advertising: They allow to implement efficiency parameters in the offered advertising on the websites.
- Behavioral advertising: They allow to implement efficiency parameters in the offered advertising on websites, based on information about the user behavior.
In account.safecreative.org we use first-party cookies of the following types:
- Strictly necessary
Strictly necessary cookies allow you to browse the website and use its essential functions. These cookies do not collect any information about your navigation that can be used for marketing activities or to remember which pages were browsed.
The strictly necessary cookies we use in account.safecreative.org are to:
- Keep the session once users access the service and allow navigation through the pages of exclusive access to Safe Creative users.
Accepting these cookies is necessary to use this website, so if you choose to delete cookies from your device we can not guarantee that the website will function properly during your visit.
This is the list of cookies that we have defined as "strictly necessary"
Stores the account.safecreative.org user's session data. This is a temporary session cookie.
Customization cookies store user preferences so that the behavior of the website is consistent between visits.
In account.safecreative.org customization cookies are used to:
- Remember the language in which the user prefers to browse account.safecreative.org.
Accepting these cookies is not strictly necessary, but is convenient for a more satisfying experience when using the website.
This is the list of our customization cookies:
Stores the language in which the user navigates through the website.
This is a temporary session cookie.
Controls whether the cookies policy information box has been shown.
This cookie is stored permanently.
Analysis cookies help us keep statistical information on the number of visitors to different sections of the website. This information helps Safe Creative understand how users use the site, which pages are more or less viewed. These cookies do not collect any information that can identify the user, all the information collected is anonymous and is only used to improve the functionality and quality of information Safe Creative provides.
In account.safecreative.org analysis cookies are used to:
- Gather usage statistics of the website.
In account.safecreative.org we use the following analysis cookies:
__utmc (30 minutes)
__utmz (6 months)
Enable Google Analytics service to collect anonymous statistics on the use of our website.
for Google Analytics
How to remove cookies
If you want to remove the cookies stored in your browser by account.safecreative.org, here you have instructions for different browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph11920
- Others: In general, to remove cookies from your browser you must go to your browser's Preferences or Configuration menu, and look for the Privacy section. There you will find options to manage your cookies and other data stored by different web sites, as well as configure your browser's behavior when dealing with cookies.